Thursday, April 7, 2011

12 Month Checkup

We had our 12 month check up with the doctor today!  I am happy to report that all is well, however, Michaela would tell you otherwise if she could.  Four shots does not a happy baby make.  Mommy has done her best to ease the pain, but she's learning that shots are never easy for anyone involved.

Let me just say that I love this doctor we are currently seeing.  He is so kind and patient, and just what I think a pediatrician should be in my mind.  We didn't start out this way, so I am so happy now we have found what we (mostly me) were looking for.

During our last visit he mentioned with the motor skills she's been demonstrating that she might be athletic when she grows up.  That made us very happy to hear, and he mentioned it again today.

Here are her stats at 1 Year:

Weight: 20.5 Lbs. - 23rd Percentile
Height: 29.75 Inches - 50th Percentile

No comments:

Post a Comment